Western Union and Money Gram payments are accepted.
- select the product you need then add to cart after choosing the appropriate quantity
- Proceed to checkout and make sure you choose Western Union and Moneygram as payment method.
- After you place the order, on the final page scroll down; you will find the Western Union and Moneygram receiver’s information to make payment. You can also find those in your email. Please do check your spam/junk folder.
You can send Western Union or Moneygram at an agent location(Store). You can find these stores arround you. For example you can find Western Union at CVS pharmacies or Moneygram at Walmart. when you get to a store to send payments, please do not tell them what you’re buying. Just say you are sending the money to a friend for family assistance.
You can also do these online. Please refer to the guide below on:
HOW TO SEND WESTERN UNION OR MONEYGRAM ONLINE
- First you need place your order on our website and choose western union and moneygram as payment mthods. This will enable you to know the person to whom you will be sending payment.
- Go to: https://www.westernunion.com/us/en/home.html or https://secure.moneygram.com/mgo/us/en/
- On the top right corner, click Sign Up
- Fill the required information and create an account
- After you create and account, sign in and click send money online. You will be redirected to a page where it will ask for the information of the receiver.
- Fill in the receiver’s information properly and send payment.
After making the payment please share with us:
- MTCN/Reference number:
- Sender’s name:
- Sender’s Address:
- Amount sent:
Alternatively you can
- send us a picture of the complete payment receipt where all this information is clearly visible.
- Forward the confirmation email from Western Union or Moneygram to us.
Email: [email protected]
Total 11 Votes: